Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What I ate today

Before I get on with what I ate today, I'd first like to say "Hey!" to my dear friend La Olgita. This "Hey" is not to be confused with "Hey" as in "Hey, how you doing? Oh my god! I didn't know you shopped at this HEB," this "Hey" is more along the lines of "Hey! Who touched my burrito that I left on the counter?" or something like "Hey! Now look what you did! Now I have expectations placed upon me to actually update this Web site somewhat regularly!" For with a few swift punching of keys, La O has directed her knitting thug-buddies over here to read and harrass, which is about all knitting thug-buddies do. This aggression must not go unchecked. YO LA REPREHENDO!

Anybody who's anybody in the blogging world knows that writing something regularly requires effort. And that would most certainly be taxing upon me. As we all know, the thing is to be as reprehensible as possible without doing anything taxing. THAT is the crux of the thing, the art of the beast, the title of the blog, and that which brings glory to this great nation of ours.

Today I ate cereal, three quesadillas, pretzels, two more quesadillas, bread and cheese, and then another quesadilla. Pictures at 11.

4 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

hey freddy. you really need to go a little easier on the quesadillas.

10:47 PM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger knitannie said...

where's the green stuff man?

3:18 AM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Freddy y Blue Demon said...

Wait. Are either of you real doctors?

11:27 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Olga said...

that's right, freddy. you seriously underestimated the power of my knittaz. we will be keeping an eye on you, and you BETTER keep posting!

2:18 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker