Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Movie Review: Miami Vice


I received a ton of e-mails from loyal blog readers asking me to review this movie, so here goes. Just stop crashing the server!

Colin Farell really was the star of this movie, playing the role of Don Johnson. I understand he did a lot of research for the role, which explains why he was so convincing. Sometimes I felt like he wasn't even acting! That's how good he was. The other fellow, Tubbs, wasn't nearly as good, however. He barely even acted like a cop, much less a Miami cop. He seemed a little too effiminate. But somehow, the two of them together, they had some good on-screen chemistry. The screen sizzled! I've seen this movie 7 times already. And somehow, I never get tired of it. I guess my only complaint, and maybe it's just me, but didn't it seem like he had his shirt off almost the entire movie?


And the special effects and lighting weren't very good either. Oh well. Collin's a sure bet to win the oscar for best actor in a romantic comedy.


And possibly "Best Onscreen Kiss" at the MTV Movie Awards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

Well, at least he's blogging again.

6:34 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker