Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mid-South Fair Review



We happened to be visiting the fair on ball-shaving day!










La Ruca and I dined on our usual fare of lentejas and deep-fried candy bars on a stick.




Mr. Munchie what?! If Bruce Lee were alive today, he would have issued a thorough beat-down on these fools. Sadly, he is not.


And I was powerless to do anything, so I ordered some nachos. The egg roll was pretty good too.



I can't even begin to describe how awesome the human spider was.
I'll bet you didn't think she'd have a gold tooth.









I can't eat any more Pronto Pups.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I can always count on you, Freddy, to post some good pictures of grilled meat. The fried foods are just icing on the cake. Sounds like heaven!

10:27 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker