Friday, September 08, 2006

New Guidelines

Good news! There have been some new guidelines established, as set forth by our fair governor:


1. You can say whatever thought just popped into your mind, as long as it's intended to be off the record.

2. If you're not sure if something is inappropriate to say, especially if you're the Governor of California, the way to tell is to imagine if your children said it. Would it sound bad if they said it? Then it might be bad.

Personally, I don't take any chances. What I like to do is write it down on an index card, then give it to my 7-year old and have him read it aloud. This is the only sure way to tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Personally, I'm flattered by Arnold's remarks. What I really want to know is, when did he start blowdrying his hair?

7:00 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker