Monday, October 02, 2006

BBQ Review: The BBQ Shop

A very tidy presentation of ribs. You got your dry rub ribs, your sauce ribs, and beans for two. Although I prefer no-sauce, no-rub with my bbq, If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the dry rub.

It's a close call. Sauce had an early lead, but dry-rub has overtaken it lately with its vigor and determination.




Just like my paesanos eat it in Sicily: barbecue spasghetti!


And now, to answer your anticipated questions, in the order I anticipate them:
- No, that's not marinara sauce.
- Yes, that is barbecue sauce.
- No, I wouldn't order it again.
- No, I didn't get a haircut.
- No, I don't have any spare change.
- No, I can't dig it.
- Yes, no man is an island.
- No, Yes is a progressive rock band from England.
- Yes, Yes is the name of their self-titled debut album.
- No, no quiero any more hot sauce. Two will be plenty.
- Why yes, I do work out. What's your name?
- Yes, I am interested in learning about your church and will gladly donate generously.

5 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

The only question I have is...what did your wife, the vegetarian, eat?

9:22 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Freddy y Blue Demon said...

You mean besides twigs and berries?

5:57 AM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

My question is this: Do you, Freddy, want a quesadilla?

2:20 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Freddy y Blue Demon said...

Is this a trick question?

3:01 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

I'm afraid not. This is a unique investment opportunity for you to purchase NIgerian queSSadilla$ at a bargain basement price.

4:14 AM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker