Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Help Wanted!


Just in case the picture is too blurry, I'll tell you what it says:
They're looking for people like you to participate in "army clinical trials" at the esteemed Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. Volunteers will receive financial compensation. Just go to: www.ArmyClinicalTrials.com.
I'm going to apply. I encourage you all to do the same. Volunteering is good for the community. (Although, frankly, I'm more interested in receiving the free medical evaluation they promise.)
I just hope they don't mind I majored in Lit/Writing. I know it's not really related to the work involved. But I'll mention that in my cover letter.

If you look closely at the photo of what must be their current staff at some kind of company party, they appear to be committed to diversity in the workplace. I see a black fellow, an Asian, a handful of white folks, a guy that looks Latino and some folks of ambiguous ethnic inter-breeding experiments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker