Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What I Ate Today: Special Roadkill Edition Part II

This is how we do.

Note to amagomundi: I see your pig display and raise you one cochinillo.

A full rack of McRibs. With Rendezvous dry rub. Before.


And after.


Afta afta.


Hams.


Pork tenderloin.
I swear, this pig was like the Giving Tree.
God rest his soul.


In case anyone is concerned, I'm not feeling so hot today.
I'm seeing things float around in the air and something is happening in my stomach.
I might take it easy on the leftovers.

Also, I'm beginning to show.




4 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

that pig should have a fish in its mouth.

2:51 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my God. It's Lord of the Flies, Memphis Edition.

Here's a T-shirt you might like, Freddy.

--la olguita

7:09 PM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

Bravo, Freddy. Bravo. You have got one hell of a hog blog going here. We salute you with the ceremonial quesadilla.

We second kathleen's comment, too.

10:08 AM, December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the Valley (for the holidays) and told my father about the outrageous details, and once he heard the pig was still warm, he says, "oh, that's not bad then." He approves.

Also, I had told my mom about your barbecue with your neighbors and when she saw your blog she asked if that guy (Pat Morita) was your neighbor.

11:48 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker