Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dentist Appointment Review: Yesterday's

Everything went OK!
I'd like to thank everybody that called or texted me to wish me well, and especially those who sent flowers.
Such an outpouring of love! It's times like these when you find out who your real friends are.

Basically, what happened is, the hygienist cleaned my teeth with a pick, and then she polished them. She informed me I have no cavities. Then the dentist came along and he said I should probably floss more often. I told him I floss about every other day, and he said, "If you could do it every day, it would be better."

Unfortunately, I'm not out of the woods yet! The dentist said I have to make another appointment to come back in about six months.

Today, the recovering is going well. I'm watching TV and might have a beer later.
I hope to be back to work by Friday. Happy days ahead!

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I think a quesadilla or three might ease the pain.

7:48 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

A quesadilla and regular flossing with Borat's bathing suit.

11:23 AM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that you are hanging in there. I hadn't even been aware of your impending VISIT, but it's just like you to suffer in silence. My thoughts are with you.

2:13 PM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

What, no posts in three weeks?

Freddy used to give such good blog.

8:25 AM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker