Monday, November 06, 2006

Mountains Review: Da Ozarks


First we want to say thanks to Earl for showing us a wonderful time. LR and I had great fun. Hi Earl! We know you're reading this right now!


Trip started out by consuming a porterhouse steak at Doe's Eat Place in Little Rock, Arkansas. Argh!


Somehow couldn't resist stopping here.


Canoeing was the order of the day.


Stopped by a church. Said hello to our old friend Jesus.

(I call him "Chuy.")



This photo was taken at the clothing-optional resort we stayed at.



Some dead flowers on a lake.



This kid is like the Jimi Hendrix of Arkansas.


Some bridge. We hiked across it.


The legendary scotch egg.
I had always wanted to eat one before I died.

I'll probably mention this in my autobiography.



Hah! Here's Earl again! Mugging for the camera. What a ham! Hi, Earl!

3 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

i can't figure out what LR eats when the two of you travel together!

5:35 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Olga said...

Nice drawers, Freddy.

12:54 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

That kid and I used to play together.

2:54 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker