Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Concert Review: Black Panda



Sorry for the lapse in content. I haven't been properly drunk in a while.
And near my computer.


Anyway, on today's show, we have Fido.
Fido is a friendly, loving animal, as are most dogs that have Down's Syndrome.


Ruby's BBQ in Austin, TX. Not the best, but will do in pinch. They use all-natural, grass-fed beef. Whatever.





Black Panda playing their #1 hit single "Gizzard Shad."


Rocky lottery ticket. I don't know how I feel about this.

Rocky promised me I could win $25,000.
He got my hopes up, then he didn't deliver.
Just like in Rocky 1 when (SPOILER ALERT!) he lost to Apollo Creed.
I think perhaps now I won't go see his new movie.
At least not on opening night anyway.



I have to admit, I stole this content from somebody else's blog. What the hell. We're all blog blood brothers:

En la semana the smoking gun encontró esta joya de mugshot:


JULY 21--Meet Patrick Tribett. The Ohio man was nabbed yesterday morning for "abusing harmful intoxicants" as he attempted to make a purchase at Bellaire's Dollar General Store. The 41-year-old Tribett, it seems, had been huffing spray paint and needed a refill. According to a Bellaire Police Department report, Tribett's pupils were constricted and he replied slowly to their questions. Oh, and "officers observed the paint on face and hands," as can be seen in the below mug shot. Tribett, who was previously busted for assault, domestic violence, and inhaling harmful intoxicants, was booked into the Belmont County Sheriff's Office lockup. His booking photo immediately joins TSG's pantheon of favorite kooky mug shots


Digo obviamente se ve su afición por los GOLDEN State Warriors...

2 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

Oh, thank God, that's only paint. I was getting grossed out, speculating on what it might be...

1:11 PM, October 26, 2006  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

Freddy has always been a great fan of the quotation mark.

1:51 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker