Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stuff Review: Stuff I Did Lately

Astute readers will recognize this as a bowl of ramen from Shinsengumi in Fountain Valley, California, after I probably put too much sesame seeds on it. That's a bowl of rice poking its head out in the upper left-hand corner.


My brother- and sister-in-law, who are fed up with society, are building a home here. You'll never find them so don't even try.


For Gram Parsons fans. This is his memorial in Joshua Tree National Park.
For non-Gram Parsons fans, this is where I peed cuz I had to go real bad.


Take that Joshua tree! That's what you get for selling out and letting U2 use you on the cover of their third, multi-platinum-selling album!


Carnitas a la Coca-Cola. At Lindo Michoacan in Las Vegas.


Something I ate in Las Vegas at a place called Rosemary's.
I have to say, it was actually all right. I don't know exactly what it was.
It tasted like stuff.


One other meal of note I should mention, is the time I was on my way to In-n-Out, and I stopped and got a carne asada burrito at Alberto's to take with me. I ate the burrito and cheeseburger back-to-back, and it was good. I couldn't finish my fries though.


In other news, I now weigh 200 pounds! So that's a special milestone in my life. If I can just gain 45 more pounds somehow, my weight will catch up to my cholestrol. Go weight!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

My arteries hurt just looking at those pictures.

12:04 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Amy Keenan Amago said...

And we are glad you are back, Sr. Cochinillo 1era Calidad.

7:40 PM, January 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've eaten at both Rosemary's and Lindo Michoacan. Two absolutley amazing places. There's actually an OG Vegas punk dude in the kitchen at Rosemary's. At lindo once I had some shrimp in a crazy Spanish green chili sauce and melted cheese that was beyond decadent. Was the Alberto's a Vegas place too? You should have gone to Roberto's for the Carne asada. Alberto's is where you should got for their grilled chicken.

11:57 AM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Freddy y Blue Demon said...

Bazooka Joe, I've got to go back to Lindo again. That place was fantastic. I heard there are other locations too. You're right about Roberto's for carne asada. The Alberto's was in Redlands. He's the only guy from the Berto family that's made it out there. Hopefully more will follow.

4:56 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker