Thursday, March 01, 2007

OMG! We're having a baby!!!


That's what I imagine Frau A. and Herr S. are saying right now. They are scheduled to have a baby this summer, as a result of their successful conception.

Projected baby image:


These are certainly exciting times. It hasn't been made clear if they've chosen a name yet. Freddy is a good name.



Speaking of babies ...

Frau B. and Herr P. have given birth to a healthy baby girl. Baby Neko came into this world eight days ago in Atlanta, Georgia. Isn't she cute?

Exclusive baby pic!

Both mother and child are doing fine. And so far the father has done a remarkable job of not shaking the baby, or even balcony-dangling her. Even though we all know how much fun that is. So good job to all three of them! I think I speak for everybody when I say this is fantastic news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I don't think that last picture is really Baby Neko.

8:18 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker