Monday, March 27, 2006

A Photographic Journey Through Hallowed Grounds - Part II

A good ol' fashion duel.

As many of you might know, this is "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier."
Later on, once they did some DNA testing, this became "The Tomb of First Lieutenant Michael Joseph Blassie, Loved By Many, But Unknown to Some."
They took out his remains and now it's back to being called "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier," which has proven to be more popular with the tourists.



"Hey everybody! Look at me! I'm dead!"

For even beyond death, the spirit of the attention whore lived on.



When I die, I want to be like George Washington!

(Ha ha! "Rear Admiral.")



Wow, they even buried the survivors of Pearl Harbor?
What a cruel, ironic fate.
I guess I can appreciate their sense of humor though.

Rest in peace, Ben Affleck.
Your time came much too soon, sweet prince.



Uh. You put your Weed in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker