Saturday, April 01, 2006

OK, I'll give this a try.

Like the Magic 8 Ball, but better. A meme from La Olgita.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

All right, here we go. C'mon Ipod Shuffle, don't let me down!

How does the world see you?
"Bitch I'm Fuckin Your Momma," Devin the Dude

Will I have a happy life?
"Too Much Booty in the Pants," 2Live Crew

What do my friends really think of me?
"Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?," The Misfits

What do people secretly think of me?
"Lick it Before You Stick it," Denise LaSalle

How can I be happy?
"Fuck You," Millie Jackson

What should I do with my life?
"Bend Over I'll Drive," The Cramps

Will I ever have children?
"Back that Ass Up," Juvenile

What is some good advice for me?
"Hump-A-Baby," Little Ritchie Ray

How will I be remembered?
"Toast to the Pussy," Devin the Dude (featuring Twista)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Azz and Tittiez," Three-Six Mafia

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Butt-A-Cize," Millie Jackson

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Never Been Touched Like This," Denise LaSalle

What song will play at my funeral?
"Pussy, Weed, Alcohol," Devin the Dude

What type of men/women do you like?
"Can Your Pussy Do the Dog?," The Cramps

What is my day going to be like?
"99 Red Balloons," Nena

1 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I can't believe we never asked you to spin at any of our parties, Freddy. What a missed opportunity.

8:44 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker